Sunday 24 November 2013

Celebrating Ma!

Last week we celebrated my Mom's birthday!! Her birthday was last Friday but we had a little celebration on Sunday at family dinner. We enjoyed a delicious steak dinner at her request! 

Cheers! 
Happy Birthday Ma!

I made her birthday cake for her! 
Butter Pecan cake with strawberry jam filling! 
It was pretty tasty if I do say so my self! ha! ;) 

Mom and Dad! 
Aren't they just the cutest!!

Me, Ma, Kellen

Me, Ma, Damian

Dad photo bombing Grandma and Mom's picture! Nice work Dad!! Ha!!

And the best part...PRESENTS! he he 

It was a wonderful evening to celebrate the special birthday girl! 
I feel VERY blessed to have such an AMAZING Mom who has done SO much for me and the boys over the years!!
We love you Ma!!
I hope you had a very special birthday and I hope the next year brings nothing but happiness your way!!!

XOXO
Kels

1 comment: