Tuesday 17 June 2014

Father's Day 2014

On Sunday we celebrated Father's Day! 
And this Father's Day was extra special because it was Damian's very first Father's Day!! Even tho he has 'offocially' only been a Dad for just over a month, I can truly say he is an incrediable Daddy to Sophia and I look forward to watching their relationship grow over the years! Sophia loves her some Daddy snuggles, and all of the CRAZY songs he makes up and sings to her! Ha! Damian is SO patient with her when she refuses to sleep at night, and Mommy feels like she's losing her mind...ha! (I wish I was kidding!!) He walks and walks and WALKS with her...and has even driven around the block a few times at 3:45 am to try to settle her! He is quite the guy!! We are BOTH very lucky to have him!!

We started off the day with some cuddle time in bed and gifts! 
Sophia loves to shop and picked out a fancy new mug for her Daddy!

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!

I made Damian a FANCY breakfast of oatmeal...ha ha! (His request!!)
And then he enjoyed some snuggles with Sophia and coffee in his new mug!

This was the extent of my decorating for
Father's Day this year...

And even tho it was Damian's special Father's Day,
 we couldn't forget to celebrate our incredible Dad's as well!!I feel SO blessed to have such a wonderful Dad and it has been the coolest thing to watch him now be the best grandpa to Sophia!!

LOVE these guys!! And the little peanut too!!

We hosted a Father's Day BBQ this year so we could have everyone together! 
It was a beautiful afternoon!

All of the Dads!

Selfie time with my Dad! 

"The only thing better than having you as my Dad, 
is my children having you as a Grandpa!"

It turned out to be a GREAT day to celebrate the special men in our life!!
Happy Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment