Sunday 29 December 2013

A little 'Bumpdate'...

Well hello there! My poor blog has been a little neglected lately! I have been so busy, and just wasn't inspired to 'blog' for the past month...but I'M BACK! And have lots to share about our life these days! First off I would like to to thank everyone for all of the kind words, wishes, emails, text messages and phone calls we recieved about our exciting 'peanut' news! We are still over the moon happy and counting down the days until we can finally meet our lil peanut in person!! 

Peanut has been busy growing...and in turn, so have I! 
Here is a little 'bumpdate' for you all...







As you may have noticed, I do not have an '18 Week' picture...At my latest doctors appointment and ultrasound they dated me as being further along than we first thought and have changed my due date to the beginning of May now! Thus, we kinda lost 'week 18', hence the no picture!



I can't beleive that I am over half way there already! Time is flying bye!!
We are now starting to prepare the nursery, buy lots of fun 'baby' things, and taking some time to enjoy our last few months as a family of 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment