Monday 9 December 2013

Birthday Boy!

November is a busy BIRTHDAY month in our family! And for whatever reason this year, November seemed to disappear right before my eyes! At the beginning of the month we celebrate my Mother in laws birthday, in the middle of month we celebrate my Moms birthday, and at the end of the month we celebrate my wonderful husbands birthday! 

On November 29 Damian celebrated his 28th birthday! Thank goodness he FINALLY caught up to me!! I was beginning to feel a little old...ha! And lucky for him, he got to celebrate his birthday for 3 days straight! Lucky boy he is!! 

On the Friday night we went out for dinner at our FAVORITE restaurant, Corso 32! It is AMAZING!! We had the tasting menu, which is 6 courses of the best food you have ever eaten!! Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures as I was inhaling my food...ha ha! 

My handsome hubby enjoying a birthday cocktail!

The only food item I took a picture of...Dessert of course!

After our delicious meal at Corso, we headed to a little lounge around the corner for some drinks with Damian's best friend.

Me and the birthday boy!


Then on the Saturday night we had Damian's parents over for dinner to celebrate! Again, sorry for the lack of pictures! I was busy cooking/hosting! 

Birthday boy!
With his blueberry lemon cheesecake dessert! By request of course!



Then Damian's birthday weekend ended with a mini celebration at my parents house at Sunday dinner. It actually turned into a double celebration, as my Dad had just FINALLY come home from the hospital a few days prior! That is also why we are eating in the family room, just in case you were wondering! 

Getting Damian's cake ready! I was pretty aggressive with the lighter apparently ha!


He was SUPER EXCITED I made him wear the birthday hat!! Can you tell?! 

Yay! Happy Birthday! Again!! Ha!

And then presents! Lucky boy!!

And that is how we celebrated Damian's 28th Birthday! It was a wonderful weekend and alot of fun! And I've already started planning for next year as it will be his GOLDEN birthday finally! He will be 29 on the 29th!!! So very exciting!!

Happy Birthday Damian!! I hope you have the most amazing year ever!!
I love you SO very much!!!

xoxo
Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment