Sunday 26 January 2014

Best.Cake.Ever.

A few weeks ago I had a MAJOR chocolate cake craving so I decided to whip up this AMAZING cake for Sunday dinner dessert at my parents house. And let me just tell you...it was the best.cake.EVER!!  And I wasn't the only one that thought so! Both Damian and Kellen decided that this might be the best cake that I have ever made for them...and then proceeded to request I make it for a variety of upcoming events ha! Trust me people!! Make this cake! I promise you will enjoy it!!

Chocolate Skor Cake
What you need:
1 box chocolate cake mix (and the ingredients to make it!)
1 can condensed milk
1 jar caramel/butterscotch topping
1 container cool whip
5-6 skor bars, chopped 

Make and bake the chocolate cake according to the package.
Let cool for about 5 minutes.
Using the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes in the cake all over.
While the cake is still warm, pour the condensed milk and caramel topping over the cake, making sure some gets into the holes on the cake.
Spread the cool whip over the cake evenly.
Sprinkle with skor bar pieces.
Refrigerate until ready to eat.
ENJOY!!!


Chopped Skor bar! You better sneak just a lil taste to make sure its good! ha! 
Using the end of a wooden spoon to poke holes all over the cake.
Condensed milk and caramel topping soaking in. YUM!
Top with cool whip and the skor pieces!
ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment