Saturday 8 February 2014

PINK!

On December 17, 2013 we found out that our little 'Peanut' was a GIRL!!!
I apologize for the sideways picture!!
It would not let me rotate it for whatever reason!! Grr!!

And from that moment on, we knew that there was going to be a LOT of PINK in our lives!!

 Finding out what we were having was probably more exciting that finding out we were pregnant, because this made it feel REALLY real! We could now start to create an 'identity' for our little peanut, as our precious little daughter! A few weeks leading up to our appointment 'what we were having' was a popular topic of conversation among pretty much everyone we saw. And 'girl' was by far the most popular vote! For whatever reason, people just knew that peanut was a girl! 

The morning of my appointment I told my students that I was going to be away in the afternoon because I was going to the doctor to see if they could tell what the baby was going to be. And OH MY WORD were they excited!! Ha! We made a little chart to show their predictions and all of the 'girl' voters were over.the.moon. when they found out they were 'right' the next day. We all celebrated with some yummy PINK jelly beans!

Peanut was SPOILED this Christmas! Pretty impressive haul for a baby that hasn't even been born yet!! Ha! We are already excited for NEXT Christmas when she is actually here to enjoy it with us!! 

I also have caught the 'little girl' shopping bug!! I just could NOT resist these mint skinny jeans and flats when I saw them! Little peanut is going to be better dressed then her Mom and Dad!! 


We have started putting together the peanuts nursery as well! Damian did an AMAZING job of painting the room over Christmas break and we have ordered all of the furniture. I can't to have it all set up!!

Testing out recliner/rockers was Damian's favourite part about nursery shopping!! 

Now that I can't take Spin classes anymore I have been trying to get on the treadmill once in a while! My fleeting energy by the end of the day doesn't help much though! Ha! 

Peanut and I working hard on the treadmill...

Spending some time sorting through clothes and trying to figure out the best way to organize it all!

And lastly...Peanut has been busy growing these days!! 
Thus so have I...Here are my 'bumpdate' pictures!






I know I say it all of the time, but I truly can't believe how fast time goes!! I am already 27 weeks and starting my THIRD trimester!! SO CRAZY!! I can't wait to meet our little peanut in just under 13 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment