Tuesday 24 February 2015

Life Lately...

Well I'm not exactly sure where the month of February went?! But somehow we find ourselves in the last week of the month already! I had full intentions of catching up on some blogging this month....however that clearly did not happen. So here is a little 'life lately' post to show you what we have been up to this busy month of February! 

I did some VERY basic decorating for Valentine's Day!




Damian and I celebrated the week before Valentine's Day, by going for a nice lunch and then for a couples massage! It was WONDERFUL!!


Then we spent some time at the University Hospital when Damian SEVERELY dislocated his thumb in his basketball game. I will spare you the AWFUL pictures of what his thumb looked like...but just picture a thumb sticking out the palm of your hand...like NO thumb should be able to do!! ACK!! 



Sophia was very intrigued with Daddy's splint and was 'kissing' it better!

I hit up the 'going out of business' Target sales! The sales were actually not all that impressive...but I am REALLY going to miss having Target here!!

My sweet niece Charlotte Lillian was born!! She is pretty dang cute!!


 After being on a waiting list for almost THREE YEARS I finally got my tonsils out! Isn't this a glamorous picture of me?! The surgery itself went great! My recovery after was BRUTAL! 
It was a REALLY terrible 10 days!! 
 My diet consisted of this...
 ...and this! 

We had a VERY low key Valentine's Day, as I was still recovering from my surgery! But we still had to dress up little miss in her festive attire!
 Happy FIRST Valentine's Day Sophia!!



 Beautiful flowers from Damian! Sophia got her first rose from Daddy!


Enjoying some Valentine's Day Pizza on her new plate!


But the plate didn't last long...ha!


And neither did her pants apparently...ha ha!


 Sophia has gotten REALLY good at turning our family room into a toy explosion zone!!


We celebrated our FIRST Family Day as a family of THREE!

 We celebrated Ava's 4th Birthday at the bouncy place! 
Sophia LOVED jumping!! 



AND...
 CODY AND BRIT GOT ENGAGED!!! AHHHH!!! SO EXCITED!!! HA!
I will OFFICIALLY have the sister that I have wanted my entire life!
 I could not be happier for these two!! 

 And that was our month!! 
I'm hoping March doesn't pass by so quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment