Sunday 22 September 2013

Happy Fall Y'all!!

Today is the first official day of Fall! 
The days are getting noticeably shorter and the weather is getting cool. I LOVE the Summer and all that goes with it, but I also LOVE Fall!! Maybe its because I am a Fall baby...I come by it honestly! As you all know I also LOVE to decorate my house, and each season I try to add a few new touches. This past week I spent some time doing my 'Fall decorating'! 

This is how our house looks all dressed up for Fall...

Our front entrance way...

The mantle...
 Our kitchen table...

By the kitchen sink...

Fall towels!

In the main floor living room...

On the coffee table...

On the bookshelf...

The other end of the book shelf...

Main floor bathroom...

On our front door...

I actually made this wreath and it was VERY easy to do! I bought a cheap foam ring from Michaels, some twine, and some felt! And about an hour later I had my wreath!


And it would not be FALL without a few treats!!

ORANGE OREO's!!

And my first Pumpkin Spice Steamer of the season!! 
(I don't drink coffee so NO pumpkin spice lattes for moi!!)


HAPPY FALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment