Monday 2 September 2013

Twas' the night before...The First Day of School!!

So here we are...
Summer is a thing of the past, and tomorrow we start a brand new school year!!
I am looking forward to meeting my new group of first graders for this school year! All 32 of them...yes, you read that correctly...32!! It's going to be one CRAZY year!! Good thing I have a BIG classroom!!

I've spent the last few weeks preparing for the beginning of the school year!
I will do a tour of my new classroom on a different blog post, but today you will see a few 'parts' of my new room!

'Back to School' books are out and ready!

Meeting Area is ready to be filled with 32 EXCITED children!

Welcome bags are ready to be sent home on the first day!

Morning activity is ready to go!
*Please excuse the lame name tags on the desks...I always wait a few days for my class list to finalize before I put their actual CUTE name tags on!! ha!*

'First Day of Grade One' frame is ready for our afternoon photo shoot! I started doing this last year and my students LOVED it! I bought a new RED frame this year!

And lastly...
My crock pot is set and cooking my delicious soup for my lunches this week!
My crock pot gets ALOT of use in the first month of school! Its just so easy!!

To all of my teacher friends out there...
Happy First Day of School!!

No comments:

Post a Comment