Sunday 27 July 2014

Baby Shower #2

I am extremely behind in my blogging theses days as being a 'Mommy' is ppppretty time consuming!! Ha! However, as we begin to get some sort of 'routine' back in our lives, I am hoping to get back to blogging on a regular basis because I REALLY miss it!! 

Back in June, Bailey hosted an AWESOME baby shower for Sophia and I and I never got to share about it on my blog! So that's the plan for today!! It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon, and we had a wonderful time chatting, eating, and sharing lots of baby cuddles! Unfortunatly this was during miss Sophia's peak 'colic' stage so she was a tad bit fussy...but at least she was still cute!! ha ha! 
Thank you to Shannon and Brit for taking all of these photos for me!!

Beautiful decorations!

All ready for the baby food testing game! 
I was AWFUL at that game!!

My special seat!

Yummy cupcakes!

Party favors! CANDY!! My fav!! 

Lots of yummy snacks!

My beautiful friends!
Mrs. Mackay, Jenn, Robyn

Amber getting some Sophia snuggles!

I have known these wonderful ladies since we were 5 years old!!

Me and miss Anna! And "Leon"! Ha ha!

Bailey explaining the games.

The wonderful host and Moi!

Jenna's turn to get some snuggles!

Mrs. Gilbert and Sophia!

Jenn's turn for snuggles!

Peek a boo!

Mrs. Mackay and Sophia!

Time for gifts!
Once again miss Sophia was SPOILED!!





By the end of the party Sophia was wiped right out!!

Thank you for the wonderful shower ladies!!
 Everything was perfect!!


No comments:

Post a Comment