Saturday 8 November 2014

Halloween 2014!!

This Halloween was by FAR my most favourite in a VERY long time! Probably since I was a kid myself!! I have never been a big fan of Halloween...I mean, I'm a teacher....copious amounts of sugar and children are a VERY scary thing!! What is good about that?! However this year I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed celebrating Halloween with Sophia! 

It all started when I kept seeing cute Halloween outfits in almost every store we went into! Soooo being the sucker for any sort of 'theme' that I am, I decided Sophia needed a Halloween outfit for each day during 'Halloween Week'!! Ha ha...I know, I know...don't judge me!! 

MONDAY

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY
(Her special Mike outfit from Aunty Brit and Uncle Cody!)


THURSDAY


FRIDAY


On the Thursday before Halloween, Sophia and I hosted our Moms group at our house for a little Halloween party! It was pretty much the cutest thing ever!! Have you ever seen a group of cuter kids before?! They didn't last long in their costumes though!! 


Sophia and her BFF Harper!! Cutest lil piggy and ducky EVER!!

And lets be honest...this is how Sophia felt about the whole dressing up thing!! Ha!

Also...this is what our house looks like when you have 11 babies over to play!!
 Ha! Holy CAR SEATS!!

Our little ducky was in MUCH better spirits later that evening!!



On Friday morning Sophia woke up to a few Halloween goodies to celebrate her first Halloween!!
 Since she can't eat candy quite yet she had to settle for books!! 

And then it was time to get into her PEANUT costume!! Yes, Sophia just HAD to be a peanut for Halloween! We have literally called her our little peanut since the day we found out I was pregnant, so it was only fitting that she be a PEANUT for her first Halloween! I searched online for some sort of 'pattern' for a peanut costume...but no such luck! Sooooo I just made it up as I went along! And I was pretty pleased with how it turned out!! 
Cutest little peanut EVER!!

We headed over to my parents house for lunch and to 'trick or treat'! 
More books for Sophia!!


Lunch time! She wasn't too interested in that carrot! Ha!

Grandma and Grandpa with their little peanut girl!!

Uncle Kellen and peanut!!


Mommy and Daddy with our lil peanut!



Later in the afternoon we headed out to Damian's parents house to 'trick or treat' as well! And they were in costume! HA! I'm fairly certain Sophia was thinking 'WHAT THE ??' the entire time...ha ha

Papa and Pama and Peanut!!

And in the evening Kim and Anna stopped by for a visit! 
Sophia loves her cuddles from Anna!! She also REALLY wanted to eat her wand! 

And then Brit came by and brought BOO! 
Poor Boo was dressed up as a bee and was NOT feeling her costume either!! ha ha

Aunty Brit and Sophia!! 

It was a wonderful Halloween and we had a GREAT time making special memories with Sophia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment