Friday 6 March 2015

Friday Favorites!


Yahoo it's FRIDAY! 
I'm linking up this week with Andrea from Momfessionals for Friday Favourites! If you have a blog, you should link up with your favourites from the week too! 

A few of my favourite things from this week...

Dinner date with one of my besties!! LOVE this girl!!
We have fun no matter what we are doing...
even if we are in the Listerine aisle at Walmart! Ha ha!


My little fashionista! Denim shirt, leggings, and baby Uggs for the win!

Perfect words to live by!!

We had some family pictures done at our home and I am in LOVE with the ones that Chelsey has posted so far!!! We can't wait to see the rest!!



House of Cards season three is FINALLY out! 
We LOVE this show!!

After dinner walks with my favourite people!!

Sophia is on the move BIG TIME these days!
 I can't sit down on the floor for a second without her trying to climb all over me!



St. Patrick's Day is coming up fast so I picked up some fun ribbon to work on some St. Patrick's Day bows for Sophia and a few of her friends!


Thanks for stopping by!
 Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the linkup. Your family pictures are beautiful! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete