Sunday 29 March 2015

Easter Basket Ideas!

It's hard to believe that we will be celebrating Easter this week! It feels so early this year!! Especially since just a few days ago we had 3 feet of snow on the ground!! This will be Sophia's first Easter, so like everything else, I want to make it special. I looked around for the 'perfect' Easter basket for her and I ended up finding one that I really liked at Target. I have plans to get her name embroidered on it...but that didn't happen for this year. I had to put a lot of thought into what I wanted to put in her Easter basket this year, because obviously chocolate and candy were not going to work. And we definitely DO NOT need more random toys and 'stuff' around our house. So I went the VERY practical route and got her things that she 'needs'...or that I would have been buying her for Spring anyway! 

Hopefully this helps anyone who may need some 
Easter basket ideas for a baby close to them! 



In Sophia's Easter Basket:
1. Sand pail and shovel (Dollarama)
2. Easter book (Superstore)
3. Wooden Puzzle (Dollarama)
4. Pajama's (Costco)
5. Stuffie (Walmart)
6. Ducky bath toy (Walmart)
7. Annie's Bunny Pasta with Cheese (Walmart)
8. Bathing Suit (Superstore)
9. Bubbles (Walmart)
10. Sun hat (Superstore)
11. Fuzzy socks (Walmart)
12. Boogie Wipes (Walmart)
13. Crocs (Costco) 
14. Plastic Eggs (Dollarama)

Since Sophia is only 10 months old, there will be no 'Easter Egg Hunt' at our house this year! However I have decided to still fill a few eggs with 'treats' for her to just play around with and 'snack' on for fun. 

This is what will be in Sophia's Easter Eggs this year...

Sophia's very first Easter basket is all filled and ready to go!! 

Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment