Sunday 12 April 2015

April Goals

Well April is already half over and I am just getting around to posting my goals. That just seems to be the story of my life these days. Busy busy!! 
Before I move on with my April Goals, lets see how I did for March...

These were my March Goals:

1. Well I definitely didn't slow down ha! But I sure did enjoy lots of play dates and fun activities with Sophia this month! I'd say we took advantage of my last little bit of Maternity Leave!



2. Well this was pretty hit and miss again this month. I wrapped up my Baby aquafit class and went for a TON of walks. But only managed to hit the treadmill a few times.
 I guess this goal will always be a work in progress for me...

3. Well I didn't finish this book...but at least I STARTED reading it!! ha ha!
 It is hilarious and I look forward to finishing it soon!! 


4. I have no 'picture proof' of this goal...I figured you wouldn't want to see what I look like when I get up at 6:30am. But I did manage to get up before Sophia most days! I plan to continue with this as well to prepare me for going back to work next month! 

And these are my April Goals...

1.This should come of NO surprise to you...but I have been planning Sophia's first birthday party in my head probably since the day she was born!! ha ha! However, as much as I LOVE party planning, I am having VERY mixed emotions about my baby girl turning ONE next month. But the party must go on!! ha! So I will be planning away this month!!

2. I WILL finish that book this month!! This goal has been three months in the making and it needs to be completed.

3. I have been in a bit of a cooking slump lately and have been having troubles coming up with new meals to enjoy. This month I will try at least one new recipe a week. And if they are good...I will share them on the blog!! :)

4. This is it folks...my last month of Maternity Leave! My goodness that year went fast!! So I plan to savour every last minute of it!! And I guess I shouldn't complain TOO much about going back to work...Summer Break is only a few months away! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the last month of Sophia being a baby! Year 1 went really fast for us too KP! oxoxox

    ReplyDelete