Thursday 23 April 2015

Friday Favourites!!


Yahoo it's FRIDAY! 
I'm linking up this week with AndreaErika, and Narci for Friday Favourites! If you have a blog, you should link up with your favourites from the week too! 

This is a whole bunch of RANDOM from my week...

-ONE-
I did a little bit of 'spring shopping' a few weeks ago and its finally been nice enough to wear some 'lighter' clothing! I don't like to spend alot on my clothes and one of my go to places is Joe Fresh at Superstore. I pretty much LOVE the fact that I can get all of my groceries and an outfit at the same time! Gotta love my awkward selfies!! 

 -TWO-
Sophia's FIRST Birthday invites are sealed and delivered!!
Exciting and sad all at the same time!!

-THREE-
Baby capri pants are pretty much the cutest thing ever! Especially on those chunky baby thighs!

-FOUR-
Random Starbucks delivery for the win!! I have the BEST friends ever! My friend Carlene had to pick up something from my house this week and when she came she brought me my favourite Vanilla Bean Frappe! YUM!!


-FIVE-
This girl has turned into SUCH a character!! 
You know your playing hard when your headband looks like this!!


-SIX-
I LOVE tacos!! So when I saw these new shells I HAD to try them. And they were SOOO good!! It was like eating a taco wrapped in a Dorito chip! ha ha! DELICIOUS!!
 


-SEVEN-
I woke up to THIS note this week and was SO EXCITED!!! 
Full House was my ultimate favourite show growing up! 
I can't wait to see what this new show will be all about!!
FULL HOUSE LOVE!!


-EIGHT-
My brother and Brit got a puppy this week!! Rue Kunyk is officially part of our family! And she is the sweetest and tiniest thing ever!! She is not even 1 pound yet!! I can't wait for them to be home for the summer so we can meet her!! 


-NINE-
These two are my whole wide world!! It was a beautiful evening one night this week so we spent a little time out in the backyard getting Sophia used to the grass. She is still very confused by it! ha ha!


 -TEN-
Damian got our hot tub all sparkly clean and ready for the summer!! We LOVE our hot tub and get a TON of use out of it! Especially on beautiful summer nights!
 -ELEVEN-
That face...
I hope I can cuddle her like this until she is 20!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment