Tuesday 2 April 2013

Easter!

Easter seemed really early this year! And it's always a bummer when it falls during Spring Break! But we still managed to celebrate and have a great time with family! We hosted Easter at our house this year, but lucky for me my father in law volunteered to cook the turkey!! I have cooked ALOT of different things in my life so far...but I have yet to cook a turkey...one of these days my brand new shiny roaster pan will get taken out of the box and be put to good use!!  ha ha 

Here are a few pic's from our Easter Dinner...
Table all ready to go!
I made everyone a little Easter basket with some treats! I made these using my Silhouette Cameo machine.
 I am seriously LOVING that machine these days!! 

Baskets!
My Mom and Mother in law!
My Dad, Damian, and my Father in law!
My Dad's famous salmon dip!!
"How to cut an avocado" lessons!
I made carrot/zucchini cake
with cinnamon cream cheese icing!
 It was YUMMY!!
This is me cutting my yummy cake! Everyone had just finished singing 'Happy Easter to you' to me...ha ha...I wish I was kidding....but that actually happened!!! 

CAKE!
Me and my hubby!! Love him!!
 After cake my mom decided to read us 'Easter Bunny Trivia' from the newspaper ha ha!! It was actually kinda funny!  

My Ma!
Love my Ma and Pa!!!
This is what happens when adults consume TOO much chocolate and sour jelly beans in one evening...

Me and my bro! Cute! ha ha
They have their eyes closed on purpose...
but I'm not too sure why ha ha 
I hope everyone had a wonderful time celebrating Easter 
with their friends and family and remembering what this day is really about! 







No comments:

Post a Comment