Monday 8 September 2014

Sophia's Sip and See!

Way back in June, my parents hosted a 'Sip and See' for Sophia! It was a great opportunity for them to "show off" their new little granddaughter to all of their friends! There are two things that most people know about my parents...(1) They have A TON of friends!!! (2) They LOVE hosting parties!! (and do an AMAZING job!!) The Sip and See was a huge success and Miss Sophia loved getting to meet so many wonderful people! And all of the snuggles of course! 

The invitations my Mom sent out!

They had quite the spread of yummy food!!

Special cupcake cake for the guest of honor!

My Dad made the adorable baby carriage fruit tray! Thank you Pinterest!

Yummy food!

Sophia visiting with all of her guest!
I wish I had more pictures of everyone that was there!
 However I was busy visiting with everyone too!

Cuddles with Sheila!

Cooper is STILL having a hard time adjusting to Sophia and is missing
 being the only 'baby' in the family!! Ha!

It was a beautiful summer day so some of the guests sat on the deck and enjoyed the heat!


Sophia made a short debut out on the deck, but it was a tad too bright for her! Ha! 
And her sun hat may have been about 500 sizes to BIG! lol 

The Sip and See was a great success and alot of fun!! 
I am SOOO lucky to have such wonderful, loving and supportive parents! 
And Sophia is even luckier to have them as grandparents! 
Thank you to everyone who came out that day to meet our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment