Friday 11 April 2014

A Night of Wine & Dessert!

At the beginning of March I hosted a 'Wine and Dessert Night' for Bailey, in celebration of her upcoming wedding! It was a fun night full of yummy desserts, great drinks, and wonderful friends and family. 


My 'theme' for the party was hot pink, black and polka dots! 





The dessert menu included:
Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
Peanut Butter Toblerone Cheesecake
Lemon Cookies
Red Velvet Cupcakes
S'more Bites
Oreo Mousse Cups
Fruit Dipping Station with Chocolate Fondu, Snickers Dip, and Yogurt Dip

Bailey and Me!


I also have a new found obsession with chalkboard design! I still need to practice my skills, but I was pleased with how this one turned out for the party! 

To stick with the whole 'dessert' theme of the evening I did pink strawberry cheesecake jelly beans as the favours. I made a simple 'Love is Sweet' tag on the computer, and voila... favours were complete!


As a memory keepsake of the evening I bought a book of Love Poems for all of the guest to sign and write a wish or two for Bailey and Matt. Some of the poems in the book were pretty interesting...Ha!

And because I was busy being the 'host'...this is unfortunately the only picture of the actual guests that I got!! I think I need to just wear my camera around my neck when I am hosting parties! ha ha! 

Overall, it was a GREAT evening and lots of fun was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment