Monday 28 April 2014

Spring!

Spring is FINALLY here!!
 After many 'false starts' I think we have finally gotten rid of the snow and cold and can start looking forward to some SUN and warm weather!! I always find the transition to Spring a little...frustrating!! We always seem to get a week of beautiful warm weather and  most of the snow melts.... and then BAM the following week we get a foot of snow and its FREEEEZING! Sssssigh...you think I would be used to this by now, living in Alberta my entire life...but I am not. And every year I am so hopeful! Ha! 

So one snowy SPRING day at the end of March I decided to at least decorate the inside of our house for Spring!
 Even tho it was actually snowing outside... ha ha! 

My obsession with chalk art continues...I'm getting better!!

Nothing says SPRING like beautiful tulips!

I wrapped my Bath and Body Works candle in some burlap and 
tied it with a ribbon to make it more 'Springy'!

More Spring flowers!

I went with a very basic centre piece for our table! With a little bit of chalk art of course!


And I'm sure you have all seen this super cheap and simple idea on Pinterest, but I thought I would remind you! All I did was buy some cheap candle stick holders and larger glass containers from the dollar store...and hot glue them together!! And then BAM...You have instant apothecary jars!! 
So simple and it literally took me 3 minutes! 
I'm now on the hunt for some larger containers to make more! 

HAPPY SPRING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment