Friday 8 February 2013

Another Resolution...


I have another New Years Resolution that I have been meaning to get around too...

My Silhouette CAMEO! 

I was given this amazing machine for my birthday from my wonderful parents! I had done a lot of research on these types of machines and after finding a TON of awesome things I could make for my classroom, I decided this was the one for me! However...as you can tell from the picture...its STILL in the box!!!! And for people who know me well, you are probably thinking...Isn't your birthday in SEPTEMBER!?!
 Ummm yes, yes it is! That sad, lonely, expensive machine has been sitting in my basement for 5 months!!
Ssssigh.....

So that is another goal of mine! To get that baby out of the box, hooked up to my computer, and making beautiful things for my classroom! Eventually I would like to start making cards as well, but I'm starting with baby steps. Bringing it up to my office, out of the cold basement is a start!!! HA! 

So I will be back....hopefully sooner than later...to show you some of the creative things I come up with!
 I will turn THIS:


3 POUNDS of colourful paper (courtesy of my mother in law at Christmas) into something beautiful!! 
Fingers crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment