Sunday 10 February 2013

The BIG 2-6!

So we celebrated my middle brothers birthday this week! My brother Kellen turned 26 on February 4th, and according to him, being 26 felt the exact same as 25! Go figure!! I would have to disagree though. 
I remembering turning 26, and all of a sudden feeling 'old'!!

Kellen and I have always been very close! I am actually very close to both of my brothers, however with my 'baby' brother living in Alaska 9 months out of the year playing hockey, I don't get nearly enough time with him anymore!! Kellen and I are are only 18 months apart, so naturally we were each others first 'best friends'. I would play trucks and Lego and hockey with him, if he would play dress-up and house and dolls with me! We got along most of the time, as far as I can remember, and in elementary school I always thought it was nice having a brother only one grade behind me each year. As we grew up, our groups of friends seemed to blend together because we were so close in age! As we have become adults we continue to be very close, but now our conversations have shifted to what color of bathroom towels to get for our homes, or how to cook a spaghetti squash in the microwave! ha ha! 

It was just Kel and I for a few years...and then came Cody! 

The 3 of us! 

This year Kellen's birthday fell on the Superbowl weekend, which is fitting for a guy who is actually named after an NFL player! Good work Dad! ha ha.
 So we had a Birthday/Superbowl party to celebrate! 


Kellen and Me! 
Me, Damian and Kellen! 
Ma and Pa and Kellen!
Happy Birthday Brother!! I hope you have an amazing year! You deserve nothing but the BEST in your life! 

Love ya!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment