Saturday 23 February 2013

A tasty little treat!

So one of my favourite things to do is cook/bake! Having my very own kitchen has been one of the best parts of being a home owner!! I just thought I would share a little pinterest find that I made a few times now, and is getting RAVE reviews from everyone! It is soooo easy peasy to make, yet so darn delicious! 

All you need is this: 

Melt some butter, and spread all over the tortillas. Sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture onto the tortilla. Cut into wedges, and bake for 10 minutes at 350'F. 

Then take them out of the oven and place them onto a serving dish to cool a bit. (you also need to have a lil sample at this point!!) 

Melt some chocolate, cut up some strawberries, and VOILA....


You get this! Dessert Nachos!!  DELICIOUS!!! 
I put mine on a fancy heart plate because I was taking this dessert to a valentine's day get together! 

I love this recipe because it's quick, easy, and everyone seems to love it!
ENJOY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment