Saturday 16 March 2013

A little of this, a little of that!

I was on such a roll with my blog for the first little while...then all of a sudden life got a tad crazy! My biggest time consumer... Report Cards. I definitely have a love hate relationship with report cards. I enjoy seeing the progress that my kiddos are making and how far they have come since September...but sitting in front of a computer typing up marks and comments that pretty much nobody understands for hours at a time is ffffar from exciting!!

 Besides school work and report cards this is what I've been up to the last few weeks:
- We hosted our annual Kirchner/Kunyk family day dinner!
- I got my silhouette out of the box and have been a card making fool since then! ( more to follow about this on another blog post) 
- Teachers Convention - Enjoyed my time with my amazing colleagues!
-Started our bedroom makeover- Damian painted our new colors!! (More to come on that!)
-Helped my brother hang pictures in his new house using the toothpaste trick! (Just ask if you want to know the best picture hanging tip EVER!)
- Watched LOTS of Nanook hockey! (Cody's team) They managed to win the governors cup for the 4th year in a row! Woo hoo!! But then we had to watch the heart breaking loss in game 3 of he first round of play offs!! Looking forward to next season already!
- Babysat my favourite little dog , Cooper, while my parents were away watching Cody's hockey! 
-Went for pedicures with one of my bestest buddies Jenn!
-Had a girls night cheese and chocolate fondue! Yummmmmmy! 
-Started watching big brother Canada haha...yikes

So that is what we have been up to! I have ALOT to blog about these days so I will be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment