Tuesday 26 March 2013

30 YEARS!!!

These are my wonderful parents! 

They are the reason I am here on this earth, and they have had a pretty big influence on who am as a person today! 


And today they are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary!!! 30!!! 
That is a LONG time!! I can't even imagine what 30 years is
 like because I'm not even 30 yet!! (soon tho..ugh) 

My parents have always been people that I look up to. They are incredible people by themselves, but I think that their marriage and what they have when they are together, is what makes them amazing! They have always been honest with me and said that marriage is not easy, and something you have to work on every day. And I'm sure having 3 kids didn't always make that easy!
 Especially when your dealing with these gentlemen yahoos!!
Ha ha love ya boys!!



I am very lucky to have such a great example of marriage from my parents! I can only hope that Damian and I can have a special bond like my parents do after 30 years! We have such a close family and we are truly lucky for that, because I know that that is not always the case! 

It also helps that we all look SUPER awesome in NEON!!! ha!! 


We celebrated my parents 30th anniversary last Friday! We took them to Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse in Edmonton. If you have never been, you must go!! It is AMAZING!!!
Everyone gets their own little 'meat' card! There are 10 chefs walking around with 10 different types of meat. If you have your green side UP they will bring you some meat! 
GREEN MEANS GOOOO MEAT!

This is how they serve the meat!
On a sword!!
Kellen, Ma, and Pa
 Just in case you didn't know....I am a SUPER SLOW eater. So a restaurant like this is not exactly my thing ha ha I rrrreally struggled at keeping up with the amount they kept bringing me!!!

RED means STOP the MEAT!!!

Me being a ssssslow eater!
YAY FOR 30 YEARS!!
Just missing Cody in this pic!!!
Kellen LOVED all of the meat!!
But didn't feel so hot later...ha ha
Somehow we still had room for dessert...They were delish!!




It was a fabulous evening!
 Happy 30th Anniversary Mom and Dad!!  
Can't wait to celebrate with you after another 30 years!!
We love you!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment