Sunday 17 March 2013

Feeling LUCKY!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope everyone is having a day full of 'green-ness' and drinkin' lots of beer! I cannot stand the taste of any type of beer so I enjoyed a nice mug of diet coke instead!! ha!!

St. Patrick's Day makes me think about all of the things I feel lucky for! I did this activity with my students last week and I am always surprised shocked at what a 6 year old feels lucky to have... haha! 

Here are just a few things I feel very lucky to have...

-My wonderful husband, Damian!!
-My crazy 'little' brothers!!
-My super supportive and loving parents!!
-An amazing group of friends!
-A job that I totally love!
-My amazing co workers!!
-Cooper, my parents dog!! 
-My beautiful home!!

And soooo much more!! 

My parents turned our usual Sunday dinner into a St. Patty's celebration for us! This is where I get my obsession with making everything a 'theme'!!! haha 
Love all the GREEN!
Kellen modelling the St. Patrick's
Day napkins! He did NOT wear
green...his excuse was that
he had just came from work! Pfft!!
The fam! (minus cody :(...
2 more months till he's home!!)
I made Key Lime cupcakes for dessert! 
Love these guys!! Taking a little break from
drying dishes for a team photo! 

I am one lucky girl!!! 

I will be back tomorrow to blog about our '5 day fitness challenge'...5:30 AM workouts start tomorrow morning...god help us!! I'm just hoping I can even make it out of bed! Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment