Sunday 24 March 2013

Day Five!

Woo hoo! We made it!!! We completed our five day fitness challenge. Day 5 was definitely the hardest day...I was exhausted and so was my body! But we still managed to get through it! And just to prove that we did...our day 5 picture! 


I still look asleep ha ha
And I'm wearing my brothers hockey
sweater for good luck!!


And this is us later in the day....
Just to prove that we don't look half asleep ALL day long...ha ha 


I have really enjoyed this challenge! It was definitely the kick start that I needed to get into a better fitness routine. And I needed to prove to myself that I could do it! No more excuses! My plan is to stick with 5:30 am workouts 3 days a week. My body definitely needs a day off in between! 

Now we are on SPRING BREAK! WOO HOO! And headed for Vegas for 5 days!!
Happy Weekend everyone!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment