Wednesday 20 March 2013

Day Two....and Three!

DAY TWO!
 We started off the morning at 5:30 with day 2 of our fitness challenge! It was a great workout and I managed to snap a picture of my hubby on the treadmill........while I was on the elliptical next to him! ha now that's talent!! 

GO BABY GO!
Yesterday was a lllllong day! It started bright and early with our workout and then ended late, as I had Celebration of Learning at school, and then a staff get together right after! I was completely exhausted when I got home and a little bit worried that our day 3 workout might not happen the next morning...

DAY THREE!
So despite being pretty dang tired, I still managed to get up early for our workout this morning!! I am very lucky to have such a supportive and motivating husband...or else I definitely would have stayed snuggled in bed when my alarm went off!! 

We had another great work out this morning! It has been surprisingly easy to get up and work out each morning, and I am finding that it is helping with my energy level at school throughout the day! I can't believe it will be Thursday already tomorrow! Only 2 more days of our challenge!! 

Looking a little more 'awake' after
some warm ups!

Treadmill day for me! 
I'll be back tomorrow to blog about Day 4! We have a double header tomorrow...our 5:30 am workout AND our evening TRX class! Good thing it's almost SPRING BREAK!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment