Wednesday 19 June 2013

Goodbye Diet Coke...

I DID IT!!! Well so far...


I have CUT OUT my beloved DIET COKE...
It has been almost a whole MONTH since I have had a diet coke!!! 
Some of you might think this is not exactly a thing to celebrate...however I WAS ADDICTED TO DIET COKE!! I think I had aspartame flowing through my veins!! I would drink at least one, sometimes two diet cokes a day...a BAD habit I picked up in university and seemed to stick around for much too long! So after YEARS of people telling me that I was going to DIE from all of the aspartame I was consuming, I decided to STOP!!! And let me just say...the first week was a flipping NIGHTMARE!!! I think I had a headache for an entire week straight ha! Sad but true! 

Now just to be clear... I am in no way affiliated to the following products or companies...but I wanted to highlight the fact that these two products have been LIFESAVERS on my stand against diet coke!! So if you are looking to cut out pop from your diet and need a healthier alternative, try these!! They are DELISH and WAAAAY healthier for you then my beloved diet coke!! 
MMMM LOVE me some
 MIO!!!
This is what I drink when
I need something carbonated! 

I have also learned how to drink wine! ha ha
Actually not...I still think it's disgusting, but my "go-to drink" of Malibu and diet coke is no longer a good option! We attended a wine tasting party a few weeks ago and I drank 10 kinds of wine! Shocking I know! But the best part was that there was a draw at the end of the party for a basket of wine and some other goodies! AND I WON!! I NEVER win anything so it was super exciting! 

Look! I'm a big girl drinking wine now! ha!
YAY I WON!! 
Even tho I won some lovely bottles of wine, I do not plan on actually drinking any of it...it's just not my thing! Icky! Instead I shall stick to my Mio...ha! 
GOOD BYE DIET COKE!!!
 I miss you dearly...

No comments:

Post a Comment