Saturday 8 June 2013

MS Walk!

A few weeks ago our family participated in the MS Walk. My Dad's sister was diagnosed with MS almost 20 years ago and has been battling with the disease ever since. When we were younger we all used to participate in the MS walk each year, but as we all grew up it always seemed like there was too much on the go! So this year, one of my other aunties organized 'Team Kunyk' to walk on behalf of Aunty Kathie once again. It was a beautiful spring morning in Edmonton and the walk had a GREAT turn out! We definitely hope to make this a family tradition once again!! 

Some of the girls!
The runners had already started! 

My uncles and Dad!
Can hardly tell they are brother eh...ha! 
Ma and ME!
They did a group ZUMBA session to warm up before the walk started! I didn't really warm up...I enjoyed watching Grandma and my parents 'attempt' zumba WAY more!! ha ha!
Grandma's got the moves!!

Bet you would never know his knee is
actually made of METAL! ha ha 
It's GO time! 
Action shot while we walk! 
LOOK I WON! ha ha 

Team Kunyk! 


We love you Aunty Kathie! 
We all look forward to walking in your honour again next year!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment