Monday 17 June 2013

Best.Dad.Ever.

SO first off...I pretty much have the best Dad in the world!!
 But also...

ha ha Right Dad?! ;) I probably should buy this shirt sometime soon!! ha! 

Yesterday was Father's Day! A day to celebrate the special Dad's and Grandpa's in our lives! Like I said above, I have a pretty wonderful Dad!! He is a very loving, patient, and dedicated man who has been my biggest fan through all of the ups and downs in life! He is also an AMAZING cook!! The boys and I are truly SOO lucky!! Through the HUNDREDS of hockey practices and games, and the endless dance classes and recitals, he was there for it all! We love you Dad!!

A little blast from the past...

Kellen, Dad, Me
Dad and his kiddos! 

We celebrated Father's Day at my parents house this year with a yummy 'Greek' themed meal! It was an awesome family dinner and of course filled with LOTS of laughter!! 

Can you feel the LOVE!?! Ha ha
Group HUG
Poor Dad...ha!
Cooper is also very thankful for Dad!! 


Me and My Daddy!

Dad and his boys!

We gave my Dad a Wheel Barrow for Father's Day!!! 
How exciting!!! ha ha 


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!! 
We all love you VERY much!!


~Of all the walks we've taken together, this one is by 
far my favourite! I will always be your little girl.~

XOXO
Kels 



No comments:

Post a Comment