Tuesday 9 December 2014

Our Home for the Holidays!

Our house is officially decorated and ready for Christmas! I love Christmas decorations and I have collected a TON over the years. There is just something magical about glitter, ornaments, and lots of red and green sprinkled everywhere! I don't have a ton of 'extra' time these days so I focused mainly on decorating our main floor family room, kitchen, and our front steps. 
Come on in and take a look...

Our front steps
(please excuse the black cord for the Christmas lights!)




Our front entry way

This is probably my favourite shelf to decorate! 
But it always takes me forever to make up my mind as to what to put on it!


In our family room
*I had to sneak some chalk art in my Christmas decor!!*



Our main floor family room

The mantle

LOVE having 3 stockings up there this year!!



Our silver and red themed Christmas tree!

Tree top

Coffee table decorations and coasters

At my kitchen sink


In our dining room

Our festive mugs and cookie plate!

Every year I have issues with where on earth to put all of our lovely Christmas cards! 
This is my $5 solution! A roll of ribbon from Walmart and some decorative clothes pins from the dollar store!


Our snowman tree upstairs in our bonus room


My favourite ornament on the tree this year!

And of course, Sophia's little advent tree in her bedroom!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment