Thursday 29 January 2015

Friday Favorites!!

Yahoo it's FRIDAY! 
I'm linking up again this week with Andrea from Momfessionals for Friday Favorites! If you have a blog, you should link up with your favorites from the week too! 


A few of my favorite things from this week...

*Family Time*
I mentioned last week that Cody was going to be coming home for a VERY short and quick visit because of the NHL All Star Break. He arrived home Sunday afternoon, and him and Brit came straight to our house from the airport! It was SOOO good to see him!! And he was SHOCKED at how big Sophia has gotten! We were able to spend lots of quality time with them in the 3 days that he was home, and I am so glad! We are so proud of him, and happy that he is living his dream of being a professional hockey player! BUT we sure do miss him when he is away!! The countdown to Summer has begun...


*Ice Cream and Babies*
On the weekend, we hosted games night with two other couples. And it just so happens that both of my friends are pregnant and due VERY soon. Soooo I figured that an 'Ice cream sundae bar' would be a fitting snack to go along with our games! It was VERY yummy! And they LOVED it!! 



*TEETH*
After what seemed like YEARS of teething, Sophia finally got her first tooth! And she didn't get just one. She got her TWO bottom teeth on the same day!! We were soooo excited!! They aren't all the way up yet, but getting there. And she is VERY protective of them!! She will not let you anywhere near them!! ha! I have been trying to get a picture of them ALL week and this is all I can get...

This is how she felt about me wrestling her to try to get a picture of her cute teeth...
NOT impressed!! ha ha 

*Ice on Whyte*
We headed to the Ice on Whyte festival with my little family this week! It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed looking at all of the ice sculptures. My favorite part was eating the maple syrup taffy at one of the food stations! YUM!




*Bows!*
I LOVE bows! That is one of the best things about having a little girl!! All of the fun hair accessories that I can collect for her! I decided to try making some of my own Valentine's Day bows for Sophia. I am still experimenting with a few different styles! I will be sure to share the final products once I have them figured out!! 

Thanks for stopping by!
 Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment