Thursday 22 January 2015

Friday Favourites!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
I am linking up again this week with Andrea from Momfessionals blog for Friday Favourites. 
If you have a blog you should link up with your Friday Favourites as well!!


Here are a few of my favourite things from this week...

*NHL All Star Break!*
Yahoo it's the NHL All Star break this weekend!!! 
Now this may sound a little bit backwards...but I actually couldn't care LESS about the all star game!! HA!  BUT the reason that this excites me is the fact that because of the All Star Break, my little brother gets to come home for a quick, unplanned trip for 3 days!! It has been a LONG FIVE months since we have seen him, and Christmas without him at home was particularly hard! So we are all SUPER pumped to spend a few days with him home! It's such a treat!! I am mostly excited for him to see how much Sophia has changed in 5 months!!

This was the last time we saw Cody! 
Sophia was just about to turn 4 months old!! 


*Sleep Training*
This is definitely a favourite this week! We have had a VERY successful first week working with our sleep consultant!! After struggling with any sort of sleep routine with Sophia for the past 5 months we finally bit the bullet and hired someone to help us. And I am SO glad we did!! I plan to do a separate blog post on our sleep training at some point. But so far it's been a LIFE SAVER!!! 


*BarkTHINS*
This is my PSA for the week...
Go to Costco. Buy this bag of chocolate. TRY to NOT eat the entire bag in one sitting. 
Your welcome!
This is my new favourite snack!!

*Valentine's Day*
Valentine's Day is just around the corner! And we all know I take every opportunity to celebrate and go over the top for just about ANY holiday!! I've started collecting a few special things for Sophia for her first Valentine's Day. This is what I have so far...

Annnnnd....
I am really hoping I have a new little niece or nephew to give this onsie to for Valentine's Day!! One of my best friends is due to have her baby a few days before Valentine's Day so fingers crossed they make their arrival in time to celebrate!!



*Swimming Lessons*
Sophia started her second round of swimming lessons again this week! She LOVES the water and is really turning into a little fishy!! It's so funny to watch her in the pool as she gets older. She isn't so interested in the 'cutesy' songs anymore...she just wants to grab all of the toys, and drink all the pool water!! ha ha! What a girl!!

Have a GREAT weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment