Wednesday 28 January 2015

Happy Blog Birthday!!

Today is my blogs 2nd Birthday!!


It's hard to believe that I have been writing 'Life on Summerwood Blvd' for TWO years already! My little old blog started as my 2013 New Years Resolution, and has turned into one of my most favourite hobbies. I LOVE having a place to document and keep track of our daily life, especially now that we have Sophia. I have also REALLY enjoyed sharing recipes, party planning ideas, decorating ideas, and pretty much anything else I can think of! ha! 

Here are some fun "stats" from my blog in the past two years:

My first ever blog entry was on January 28/2013 - This is the Beginning!

I have posted 135 blog entries!

As of right now, my blog has 37,064 page views!

My most popular blog post was - Minute to Win It  with 14,602 page views!

My top three most 'pinned' posts from my blog...
Minute to Win It - 189 pins
Wall Art - 43 pins 

My favourite blog posts to write thus far... Introducing...Peanut! and Sophia's Birth Story 

My most popular recipe from my blog- Dessert Pizza  with 204 page views 

Thank you SOOOO much for reading my blog and following along with our lives!! I started out writing this blog just for myself, and I have been pleasantly surprised at how many people have contacted me and said they enjoy reading it as well! SO THANK YOU!! It warms my heart to know that I have such support people along on this journey with me! 

~Kelsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment