Wednesday 17 July 2013

One Year!!

Today Damian and I are celebrating our First Wedding Anniversary!! One year ago today I got to marry my best friend! We got married on a beautiful beach in Mexico, in front of our amazing families and friends! It truly was everything I had hoped and dreamed off!! I had known I wanted to have a 'beach destination' wedding since I was probably 10 years old. I just love the beach scene, and I LOVED the idea of celebrating for a whole week, instead of just one day!!! And that is exactly what we did!! 

This is us the morning of our wedding!
We had a nice breakfast just the two of us and then we headed for a couples massage!
It was AWESOME!!

And then our BIG DAY started...
These are a just a few of my favourite pictures from the day...

Our wedding location!

My Daddy walking me down the aisle! 

Those are Damian's vows! I LOVE this picture!!

WOO HOO another pretty ring!!
We had a sand ceremony!
Let's make this official!
If we weren't crying we were laughing! Ha! We were both a HOT MESS by
 the end of the ceremony!!
LOVE ALL OF THESE AMAZING PEOPLE!!
With Damian's parents!
With my family! Can you tell the boys were a tad HOT!?!?
WOO HOO!

Love these ladies!

LOVE!

LOVE!

MOI!

LOVE!
LOVE!

I can't believe that a year has come and gone already! We have had a WONDERFUL first year of marriage and we look forward to spending the next 90 years together! Ha! I feel so lucky to have such amazing memories from our special wedding week, and I am so thankful for those that have played a part in our lives over the last year! Especially my AMAZING husband!! 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DAMIAN!!
LOVE YA!!

xoxo
Kels 


No comments:

Post a Comment