Thursday 11 July 2013

Please forgive me Target...

So you may remember a few months ago I was SUPER excited about Target opening up in Sherwood Park...and then something terrible happened. I didn't like it!! At.all!! However, I am here today to tell you that I have given Target a second chance...actually a lot of second chances...and I have changed my mind!! 
I know, right!? Who would have thought!? 
I will admit that I have been to target on quite a few occasions since my original blog post, and although I am still sad that I cannot purchase my 'amercain' favorites like I had hoped, I have managed to find some pretty great items and deals at my local Target store! 

So just in case you are still trying to decide if heading to Target is really worth it or if Target Canada is just starting to 'grow' on you, here are some of my latest finds from Target...



I bought this wall plaque to hang in our eating area in the kitchen. I have actually been pretty impressed with Targets selection of home decor, and there are a few other items that I know I will be purchasing to add in our house very soon!

CHICAGO MIX POPCORN!! 
I am still LOVING this tasty treat and pretty much buy one three bags every time I stop at Target!!


I am a BIG time bargain shopper and love a good deal on clothes. While browsing through the clothing section at Target I found this super cute polka dot tank top! It is really comfy and was only $14.99! What a steal!

Who says you can't wear a bathing suit cover up as a dress?! Ha! 
I actually have a few bathing suit cover ups that I sport as dresses and with leggings! They are just so darn comfy! And for $19.99 you can't go wrong! 



I LOVE me some Chevron!! This wrapping paper will come in handy for some projects I will be working on for my classroom! And it was only $1.00! 



I wish I could have a pedicure once a week. My goodness that would be HEAVENLY!! However that's not gonna happen...so instead I like to paint my toes pretty once a week. I picked up some new Essie nail polish in 'Naughty Nautical' and am in LOVE with the color. Don't my stubby little toes look pretty?! Ha ha!



Mmm I also love cheese!!
 And I was pretty pumped when I found this new Laughing Cow Cheese flavor, Creamy Garlic and Herb, at Target! It is DELISH!! 



Well that about sums up my Target finds from the last few weeks! Like I said before, Target is definitely growing on me, and I have enjoyed finding new things and getting some good deals! I will keep you posted if I find anything else new and exciting to share!! 

HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment