Monday 13 May 2013

Celebrating Ma!

So yesterday was Mother's Day! A day to celebrate the very special ladies in our lives that we call Mom! I feel very lucky to have such an amazing Mom and feel blessed with the relationship that we have developed as I have grown up. Being the only girl in my family, my Mom and I HAD to stick together over the years, when it came to dealing with the crazy boys that we lived with!! Of course we have had our ups and downs (apparently grade 5 was a bad year for me...and I'm lucky I wasn't set 'free' ha ha) but I feel very lucky to know that my Mom is always there for me and always will be! 

We celebrated Mother's Day at my parents house this year with a yummy bbq. It was also our first Sunday 'family dinner' with Cody home! Yay! 

Me, Kellen, Cody and MOM!
Me and Ma! I'm not so sure
about my expression haha
Cody and Ma!
Kellen and Ma!
And Cooper...
A few years ago my Mom and I started a Mother's Day tradition. Instead of buying her a gift, we spend a day together shopping, eating, going to the spa, and just hanging out together. I truly wish we were able to do this more often, but at this point life always seems to get in the way! Last weekend we had our Mother /Daughter day and it was awesome!! We did a bunch of shopping and errands, went to our favourite spa for 'Royal Pedicures', went to Famosa for lunch and took our favourite little dog, Cooper, for a walk! 

Mother/ Daughter Day! 
Me and Ma hittin' the road!
Mmmm Famosa for lunch!
Pedicure Time!
Pretty toes! 

Happy Mother's Day Mom!! Thank you for everything you have done, and continue to do for us!! We all love you SOOO much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment