Wednesday 22 May 2013

The Cookie of the Summer!

I decided I wanted to do some baking over the May long weekend and I was on the hunt to find a new kind of cookie to try. So of course I turned to my bff, PINTEREST for some inspiration. And oh man, did I ever find an amazing recipe! This will be the cookie of the summer in our house for sure!! 

Butter Toffee Cookies
What you need:
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder 
1 1/2 cups skor bits 

Preheat over to 350'
Blend butter and sugar with an electric mixer, until creamy.
Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well. 
Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well. 
Stir in skor bits. 
Scoop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. 
Let them cool on the pan for a few minutes, then transfer to cooling rack. 

ENJOY!!! 
These are DELICIOUS!! 

Butter Toffee GOODNESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment