Sunday 19 May 2013

They said I looked smarter...

That is what my lovely little grade one kiddos told me when I showed up to school last week wearing my new glasses! 'Wow Mrs. Kirchner, you look smarter when you wear those!' HAHA!!! 
Gee...thanks children! But don't I ALWAYS look smart?! Apparently not...

These are my new glasses!

I pretty much LOVE them. And that is saying alot, because I HATE wearing glasses! I am totally a contacts person. Typically the only time I wear my glasses is from my bed, to the bathroom sink to put in my contacts every morning! However now that I have some new 'fancy' glasses that I actually like, I may make a habit of wearing them more! Especially if they make me look so SMART! Ha!

I ordered my glasses from a company called Warby Parker. My husband had read an article about their glasses in his GQ magazine and then checked out their website and was super impressed! They are a really neat company making super nice glasses for a really reasonable price! And because they were in GQ we new they had to be legit. Almost all of their glasses are just $120 and that includes everything! Another thing that I was really impressed with is that they have the 'buy a pair, give a pair' program similar to TOMS shoes. For every pair of glasses that they sell, they give a pair to someone in need! I LOVE it!

So if you are in need of some new glasses or just want to look super smart like ME....
check out the Warby Parker website!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment